Rigor and attention to detail at every stage
Style & Art Inc offers you a set of services with the support of a team of passionate professionals, with solid expertise in delivering turnkey project, while keeping you always informed.
Style & Art takes the time to get to know you, to understand your organizational needs, to create spaces with an avant-garde approach. We will help you stand out by making your space unique.
Our approach aims to offer you an efficient and pleasant workspace ensuring your employees and customers an environment where everyone will be happy and productive.
A successful project in 6 stages:
During the first meeting, we will discuss in detail your specific needs, expectations, and existing constraints.
Analysis and study of your requirements
- Conduct an inventory of furniture and equipment if necessary.
- Set financial goals and plan a work schedule.
- Discuss the parameters of the mandate and its stages.
- Collect documents and identify architectural constraints.
- Identify new trends in office design.
- Measure the dimensions and planning the existing space.
- Preliminary development plan..
- Preliminary presentation.
- Research and specifications of materials, furniture, finishes, colors and accessories.
- Lighting concept and lighting proposal.
- Treatment of ceilings.
- Prepare the visual material, 3D images necessary to understand the concept.
- Technical plans and execution specifications.
- Production of construction plans and specifications necessary for the application for the building permit.
Call for tenders
- Preparation of tender documents and transmission of plans to selected bidders.
- Visits with selected bidders.
- Coordination with bidders and subcontractors during the call period.
- Opening of quotes with the client and recommendations.
- Selection of the chosen contractor with the client.
- Announcement to bidders of the customer’s decision.
Coordination and site visits
- Permanent coordination with professionals and the client.
- Site visits.
- Verification and approval of shop drawings related to design plans.
- Preparation of site reports.
- Final inspection and list of deficiencies.
- Preparation of the certificate of completion of the work.
- Preliminary estimate of construction costs.
- 3D renderings.
- Services of a consulting architect to obtain building permits.